GoSmart Mobile

2.3

I needed to find a cheap prepaid carier and my choice was a GoSmart Mobile. At first, I had trouble getting connection in general, there was no trouble transfering number, but more than 12 hours overnight I had no possible service while GoSmart Mobile told me everything is fine it the system.

Next step, after firs moth ended, or which ever they count could be a sycle, I lost ability to send and recieve regular text mesages, I fixed it after a while ( don't even know how long it wasn't active due to use of various messsengers) Another month comes I loose data connection, after calling Customer service, reciving APN settings everything works perfectly. Btw, the promised 4glte doesn't even exist!!! no matter what device you use. after you done with 4gigabites or that 3g speed, there are also no 2gigabite speed!

They leave you with no posssible service!!! After numerous attemprts on calling customer service I decided to speak with a supervisor regarding constant data interruption, The person who claimed to be a supervisor on duty was extrimely rude, it seemed like I called her at 3am on her house phone with my persnal needs. Another day, I was able to adress that expirience, although it doesn't seem it was escalated, because I had a chance to call once again and another supervisor wasn't even aware of my claim regardding bad expirience, there were no notes in the system. With all being said my conclusion is - the chipper the service - the worst it is.

This company does not seem as their reputation matter and on my expirience it seems the more attitude person has - the higher is position. Can't wait to leave this unpleasant company with its horrible service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gosmart Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 12, 2017.